We hope to see you in Rehoboth for the 2021 Mayor's Cup. Be safe and stay healthy!
New Guidelines and Rules
The safety of players, families, friends and staff is our highest priority. In view of the ongoing pandemic, we have adopted additional procedures and rules to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus. While we cannot eliminate all the risks, these rules are our best mitigation effort. Please read and adhere to the following rules, that will be in effect for the remainder of the 2021 MAV tournament season.
- Stay home if you (player or family member) are sick prior to the tournament or have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days preceding the event. We will fully refund your entry fee.
- Go home if during the tournament you become sick. We reserve the right to enforce this.
- Masks are not required but we encourage you to wear a mask if unable to socially distance. See the CDC guidelines for current guidance.
- We ask that you check-in (7:45 to 8:30AM) at the check-in desk. Court assignment and schedules will be done online!
- Work teams will monitor play, keep score and report match results electronically to MAV headquarters.
- During play, we ask that you be mindful of unnecessary physical contact (shaking hands, hi-fives, fist bumps, hugging or spitting).
- Teams are responsible for providing their own ball, water, hand-sanitizer, sunscreen and face masks.
- Match ball(s) should be wiped down after each match.
- We encourage players to wear a face covering and practice social distancing when picking up an award.